|Operating system||Official version||Beta version|
|Linux (for x86 processors)|
|Mac OS X|
|Linux (for ARM processors version 8, 64-bit)|
|Linux (for ARM processors version 7, 32-bit)|
|iOS from AppStore (only client)|
- Mac OS
If you have Windows Vista, Windows XP or lower, download Xeoma 17.5.5 (or an older Xeoma version) here
By downloading, you agree to our End-user license agreement (EULA).
Xeoma has several editions:
Lite edition: basic functionality for up to 4 cameras (6 modules in each chain);
Standard edition: no limitations in time of use or amount of modules in chains;
Pro edition: all the benefits of the standard edition + professional modules;
Trial edition: unlimited functionality and any modules while settings restored to defaults every 4 hours/at program exit, rewritable archive every hour. If you need more time to test Xeoma before you buy, simply contact us;
Free edition: view of up to 1000 cameras (3 modules in each chain). To get Xeoma in the free edition subscribe to our newsletter.
Comparison of modes
Do you want to be the first to learn about new versions of Xeoma? Subscribe to notifications of new beta versions of Xeoma.
Send us your feedback – together we will make Xeoma ideal and convenient for everyone!
- Minimum requirements, computer specs and supported languages on our calculator page.
- By default, Xeoma starts in the trial edition. User-specified settings are reset to defaults at restarts (see more);
- Can work without installation, no admin rights required to try;
- Cameras in local network with default credentials are found automatically.
- If you are using a beta version, please subscribe to our beta version announcer. Send us your feedback. It will help us release bug-free official versions.
- Update to a newer version through user interface or manually.
- Free utility for customization and rebranding of Xeoma for resellers!
To get Xeoma in the free version, download it here. Do you like Xeoma and want it to develop faster? Help us grow: please recommend it to your friends!
Get Xeoma free version
Subscribe to our free newsletter, and get Xeoma free version.
Supported operating systems
Supported operating systems*: Windows 32 and 64-bit (Server 2008 R2/2012/2016, 7, 8, 10), Linux 32 and 64-bit both with or without graphical interface (Ubuntu 12 and up, Debian 7 and up, openSUSE 12.2 and up, Mint 13 and up, CentOS 7 or higher, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 or higher), Linux ARM (Raspberry Pi 2 or newer), ArchLinux version 2015.06.01 or higher, Mac OS X (10.9 or higher), Android OS 4.4 or higher, iOS 6 or higher.
*If you need Xeoma for an older OS, please write us.
Supported languages: Main languages:
English, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Hungarian, Polish and Russian.
Dutch, Danish, Romanian, Turkish, Croatian, Finnish, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Ukrainian and Belorussian.
Xeoma free webcam software contains no viruses, no spyware or adware. It is free to download and safe to install and run. Even if you do not have an antivirus you can run a security scan and find confirmation on www.virustotal.com.
Launch problems troubleshooting:
– the “The publisher of this program cannot be verified” message
– antivirus messages (e.g. “Gen:Variant.Symmi.592”)
– the “Access denied” message in console
– the “Application can’t be opened.” message in Mac OS
– the “Install blocked” message in Android
Deals and updates
Ready to get new versions before all others? Subscribe to announcements about new beta versions here