Xeoma Pro – your professional video surveillance service!
Xeoma video surveillance software has proved to be an efficient, easy to handle, and flexible solution for both businesses and individuals. Going beyond the borders of even such flexible software, Xeoma Pro now offers you an incredible opportunity to have your own cloud video surveillance server and offer it to your clients.As well as intelligent automated license plate recognition will help you to build your base of vehicles passing through the control zone.
Xeoma Pro’s exclusive features:
- Possibility to create your own cloud video surveillance
- Automatic license plate recognition (ANPR) also with 3rd party utilities for recognition;
- Simultaneous view of several cameras’ archives;
- Possibility to watch archive without closing live cameras;
- Possibility to export synchronized several archives together;
- Face Detector and Recognition;
- Smoke Detector;
- Detector of Abandoned Objects;
- Loitering Detector;
- Cross-Line Detector (with movement direction);
- Privacy masking;
- LDAP support;
- multilayered e-Map;
- You can choose what users the PopUp Window module will work for;
- PTZ control through web browser;
- Possibility to make intervals of archive undeletable;
- Visualization of movement in archive;
- Sound alarm can be played not only on server, but on clients too;
- RTSP Broadcasting;
- ANPR Upload to FTP;
- Clients update automatically;
- Xeoma Pro licenses cumulate with Xeoma licenses;
- Button switcher for immediate turn on/turn off.
Your profit with Xeoma Pro
Xeoma Pro 1 license cost is $53.95 (one time payment, no extra fees), and even less if you buy bigger packages.
If you use your license for 3 years the price will be around $1.5 per month and $0.9 per month for 5 years.
Add to this the hosting costs and get the final prime cost.
Offer your service at your price and earn more.
And remember the more cameras you cell, the more your income is!
Your own cloud video surveillance service – Xeoma Pro Your Cloud
Create your own video surveillance as a service business with Xeoma. Learn more about Xeoma Pro Your Cloud and why you need it
How it works:
Launch Xeoma Pro Your Cloud on your server, configure it for your needs and sell access to the service to subscribers. For reference, see how it looks in Xeoma Cloud that uses the same technology.
You decide on the terms of offering it to your customers – whether it will be a “per month”, “per year” or “lifetime” subscription and how much it will cost, total disk space assigned to each camera, and so on.
A special script will make integration with your billing system smooth and seamless.
And with our free rebranding tool you can provide this service of yours under the name of your choice!
For more information you can watch our Xeoma Pro video tutorial.
Beginning from Xeoma 15.10.21 e-Map is available in Pro version (see it in Layouts menu). Import your floor plan in JPG format and use the icons of cameras to edit a map per your requirement. When it’s ready, you will be able to keep track of the cameras. Whenever there is a problem detected by the Problem Detector module – you will see the indication on your map. You can open the camera by clicking on its icon and check what’s going on.
Advanced archive player
Advanced archive player in Xeoma Pro allows to watch several archives at the same time. Also you can watch archives right from the interface, without quitting other cameras’ live streaming.
Privacy Masking module allows to dynamically blur the areas that you are not allowed to record. It will especially help if your camera’s view is catching private property of someone (your neighbors house, for example).
Xeoma Pro offers LDAP (user active directory) synchronization for more efficient system administration – one password for all services. With the help of LDAP you can connect to the data base of Active Directory (AD) and get that one password for Xeoma too.
License plate recognition
Now Xeoma Pro offers intellectual analysis feature, its automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) module. ANPR works with license plates from a number of countries:
* United Kingdom
* South Korea
Check the needed type of plates in the ANPR module’s settings. For recognition of the European and American car plates an additional free downloadable component OpenALPR will be used which is licensed under the AGPL. If those countries are selected, it will be downloaded and installed in Xeoma directory, or you can do it yourself by downloading it from the site.
With ANPR, the system is able to recognize all types of Russian license plates and perform stable operation in various lighting conditions and camera positions.
License plate recognition allows you to record event-triggered footage, store recognized license plates in a database, as well as tag license plates “prohibited” or “permitted”. This way you can create a database of all vehicles passing through the monitored area. Number of license plates in a database is not limited. You can also add text comments to each recognized license plate.
The module allows solving many problems in registration, identification, prevention of trespassing, security in parking lots and traffic flow control, both in the city and on the highway.
- detects vehicles in the camera field of view, and recognizes their license plate;
- stores license plate numbers into CSV format database;
- classifies separate vehicle types;
- allows adding of text comments to each identified car;
- allows search for license plates in a structured database.
If you need a version for ANPR another type, please contact us.
Ways to increase the successful recognition rate:
- Point the camera in the direction of vehicles, facing license plates at right angle;
- Fasten the camera to minimize wind interferences, vibrations, etc.;
- Place the camera so that a license plate would take most of the frame;
- Use proper lighting in the low-light circumstances (for example, an IR projector);
- Use long-focus objective;
- Set exposure to a minimum;
- Turn auto focus off.
- Use special HLC (High Light Compensation) cameras (often marked ‘For LPR/ANPR’).
Any inquiries and questions about Xeoma Pro are welcome. Please get in touch with us!