Mobile notifications in Xeoma
“Mobile Notifications” is a module in Xeoma, that allows to receive notifications in mobile devices running iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android even without connecting to the server (unlike the simpler module for mobile notifications “Client Window Pop-Up” that requires the app to be always running to push alerts). This module allows you to receive notifications, even if Xeoma application is not running on your iOS/Android. Stay up to date with standard notifications on your iPhone/iPad or Android – on the lock screen, in the Banners area, or in the Notification Center. Starting from the beta version Xeoma 20.10.22 this module is included in Xeoma Standard and Xeoma Pro editions.
* In the next release of Xeoma, the new functionality will be added to this module: you can set up that the module, when triggered by the needed event, sends a notification to your mobile device not only in the form of a text, but also attaches a photo from the camera taken at the moment of triggering.
You receive mobile notifications instantly, immediately after the configured modules are triggered
In real time:
You receive notifications even when your Xeoma application is not running on your iOS or Android device.
One-time payment. All Pro modules are already included in the license price. See our affordable prices
Mobile notifications in the Xeoma camera software is automatic. Connect the module to the chain after the modules, whose triggering reactions you want to receive by means of notifications on your mobile device. In the Mobile notifications module settings, you can set the title and text of notifications, the minimum interval between notifications, and also select the recipients of notifications – all users or only the Administrator.
%TIME% – a detection time
%PROBLEM% – macro to receive information on the problem’s type from “Problems detector”
No special hardware required – you can use a common, off-the-shelf computer and any brand or model of cameras.
Besides Mobile notifications, you may find other Xeoma modules useful:
Xeoma’s Crowd detector module can count people’s heads and detect if the number is bigger or smaller than needed. Also allows detecting social distance violation between people and quickly react.
Look for detailed information about these and other features in the Support section.
1. Launch Xeoma. Make sure your Xeoma is in a trial edition or activate a Pro edition license.
2. Add a camera or let Xeoma add a default one for you.
3. Add a “Mobile notifications” module to a chain
4. Set a title and text of the notification.
5. Select recipients of notifications.
6. Install Xeoma on your mobile device and connect to the Xeoma server.
7. Done! Now you will receive notifications from Xeoma to your mobile device, even if you have no connection to the Internet.
* On your iOS device, you need to allow Xeoma to send you notifications. To do this, click on the settings icon when connecting to a remote server and activate this option. This way you can receive mobile notifications from the Xeoma server on your iOS mobile device:
Try Mobile notifications module in the Xeoma video surveillance software with a free trial license. Request it from our contact form here
Any questions? Assistance required? Reach out to us! We’ll be happy to help!
|Do you need something else? We can develop it and add it into Xeoma as the paid development. See details here|
19 October, 2020
Mobile video surveillance with Xeoma free Android app
Xeoma: Effective video surveillance without Internet connection
Additional modules in Xeoma
Prices for dditional modules in Xeoma
How AI in video surveillance helps fight Coronavirus
Text Recognition module – AI-based reading of text and numbers in camera sight
Advanced license plate recognition in Xeoma