Xeoma Lite is a simplified version of the Xeoma video surveillance program for small and medium size business and home users. Xeoma Lite includes the most essential and easy to use modules.
If the Xeoma commercial version seems to be expensive or too complicated, try Lite version.
Xeoma Lite limitations:
- Up to 4 video sources available;
- Up to 6 modules in a chain;
- No updates of the program;
- Additional modules can not be purchased and used in Xeoma Lite;
- Unavailable user access rights setup;
- Does not work on virtual machines, including Docker (since version 16.12.26);
- Unavailable customization;
- Unavailable device list and digital zoom functions.
|Universal Camera||Motion Detector||Preview|
|Microphone||Scheduler||Preview and Archive|
|Screen Capture||Marking||Save to File|
|File Reading||Day Detector||Email Sending|
|Another Xeoma||Image Rotate||Web Server|
|FTP Receiver||Unitor||Sound Alarm on server|
|Image Resize||Pop-up Window (in Client)|
Attention! Xeoma Lite licenses do not summarize with ordinary Xeoma licenses!.
To switch to the commercial mode from the Lite version you need to buy commercial version licenses per each camera you want to use.
How to activate Lite version
Download Xeoma for your OS. Program will start in the trial mode where you can particularly test its functionality. When you are sure that Xeoma Lite is what you need, buy and activate Xeoma Lite license or licenses via Main menu -> Registration -> Activate. Now Xeoma Lite is successfully activated on your computer and ready to use.
Before you buy licenses we recommend you to have a look at Xeoma versions comparison table.