History of changes in Xeoma versions
17 May 2013: Xeoma 13.5.17:
- Added support for Ubuntu 13.04;
- Added selectable http port for PTZ cameras;
- Added more IP cameras.
30 April 2013: Xeoma 13.4.30:
- Added group settings for modules;
- Licensing policy revised: only video sources require licenses, Microphones can be used for free;
- Added Italian localization.
19 April 2013: Xeoma 13.4.19:
- Added Unitor module;
- Sms sending: added bulksms.com service;
- Enhanced work with rtsp cameras;
- Added Fullscreen Mode for Windows;
- Added PTZ inversion (image flip).
5 April 2013: Xeoma 13.4.5:
- Added possibility to specify user permissions;
- Added easy updates straight from the program (Mac OS);
- Added support for audio in more IP cameras;
- Enhanced web server flash broadcasting.
22 March 2013: Xeoma 13.3.22:
- Added easy updates straight from the program (Windows, Linux);
- Added free rebranding utility for resellers and integrators;
- Modified left panel in Quick Settings window.
7 March 2013: Xeoma 13.3.7:
- Remastered Quick Settings' Left Panel for prompt control of modules (adding, removing);
- Web server: lowered down CPU load when working with USB cams;
- Added Hungarian localization.
22 February 2013: Xeoma 13.2.25:
- Added support for more IP and PTZ cameras;
- Enhanced ONVIF search;
- Reduced CPU load for some cameras by means of prioritizing MJPEG streams over H.264;
- Email attachments: options to set up duration of video attachments and time between images captures.
8 February 2013: Xeoma 13.2.8:
- Added multi-server connection;
- Added Brazilian Portuguese localization.
25 January 2013: Xeoma 13.1.25:
- Added sound volume control in preview;
- Added support for more IP cameras;
- Added Turkish localization.
11 January 2013: Xeoma 13.1.11:
- Save to File module: added interval between videos saving, minimal length of records is now 3 seconds;
- Improved export feature in Archive built-in viewer;
- Increased speed of archive when many cameras are being recorded.
21 December 2012: Xeoma 12.12.21:
- Added support for sound from more cameras;
- Added support for more PTZ cameras;
- Added support for Microsoft LifeCam HD-5000 camera;
- Added possibility to quickly add multiple cameras by IP addresses.
7 December 2012: Xeoma 12.12.7:
- Improved search for password-protected ONVIF cameras;
- Added support for PTZ cameras by Foscam;
- Added Romanian and Polish localizations;
- Enhanced usability.
23 November 2012: Xeoma 12.11.23:
- Web server: broadcasting and view of video with sound;
- Enhanced text message (SMS) sending module: added new options.
9 November 2012: Xeoma 12.11.9:
- Added text message (SMS) module;
- Enhanced usability.
26 October 2012: Xeoma 12.10.26:
- Web server: view of all cameras in a single web browser window;
- Marking: added possibility to enter custom text;
- Added option to scan the network for cameras with use of password and login;
- Simplified manual setup for cameras;
- Added language switcher;
- Added Ukrainian localization.
12 October 2012: Xeoma 12.10.12:
- Archive built-in viewer: added export of any extract in chosen format;
- Email notification: added possibility to specify multiple addresses;
- Saving to File: added possibility to specify max time of storage (cyclic recording);
- Enhanced work in Linux console;
- Added support for more IP cameras;
- Simplified uninstall;
- Added redirect from preview to archive when clicking on time of last detected motion;
28 September 2012: Xeoma 12.9.28:
- Added Marking module;
- Added visual motion detection - frame color changes at motion detection and time of last detected movement;
- Added possibility to send video in H.264 to FTP and email;
- Enhanced scheduler: round the clock work on weekends;
- Added saving of settings when upgrading to the commercial version;
- Added possibility to specify application without its path in application runner module;
- Added support for more IP cameras.
14 September 2012: Xeoma 12.9.14:
- Added Xeoma Cloud service;
- Added possibility to save video to file in H.264;
- Added possibility to reactivate Repeater subscription on same device after re-installation.
31 August 2012: Xeoma 12.8.31:
- Accelerated processing of JPEG pictures, thus lower traffic use on client part of Xeoma;
- Added support for ONVIF cams;
- Improved interface;
- Added possibility to save video to file in MPEG-4;
- Added "Help" section.
17 August 2012: Xeoma 12.8.17:
- Added automatic scrolling of images from cameras;
- Added possibility to duplicate chains;
- Enhanced scheduler (night/day shift);
- Improved usability for many cameras in a relatively small window.
4 August 2012: Xeoma 12.8.4:
- Changed licensing policy;
- Added possibility to take screen captures from all monitors simultaneously.
20 July 2012: Xeoma 12.7.20:
- Added full control of PTZ cams;
- Added Danish and Spanish localizations.
13 July 2012: Xeoma 12.7.13:
- Design completely remastered.
22 June 2012: Xeoma 12.6.22:
- Enhanced motion detector: added opportunity to set the minimal size of object;
- Added password-protected access to the settings;
- Added opportunity to specify cameras' names;
- Added full support for sound in Mac OS X (recording&playback);
- Enhanced search for network IP cameras with default password;
- Added Dutch localization.
9 June 2012: Xeoma 12.6.9:
- Added support for IP cameras that transmit data using the RTSP protocol in H.264 and MPEG4 (support for playback of video and audio) with the help of additional free component;
- Archive: added option to specify the folder to store the archives for certain modules;
- Added information about the modules, shown at the click on the icon in module settings.
29 May 2012: Xeoma 12.5.29:
- Added Pop-up Window module;
- Added full support for USB cams on Mac OS X;
- Reduced network load when minimized.
11 May 2012: Xeoma 12.5.11:
- Added Mac OS X support (both 32- and 64-bit).
28 Apr 2012: Xeoma 12.4.28:
- Added Screenshot capturing module;
- Added upload to FTP server module.
13 Apr 2012: Xeoma 12.4.13:
- Added Repeater service to connect to Xeoma even if your computer is not accessible from Internet (inside firewall, mobile network, etc. where real IP address is not available).
30 Mar 2012: Xeoma 12.3.30:
- Motion detector: prerecording option;
- Motion detector: postrecording option;
- Motion detector: start delay;
- Added ready-to-use schemes:
- motion-triggered recording and sound alarm;
- motion-triggered recording and email;
- motion-triggered network transmission;
- motion-triggered and scheduled recording;
- network transmission.
16 Mar 2012: Xeoma 12.3.16:
- Added Scheduler module to define when modules, connected to it, are to start or end work.
2 Mar 2012: Xeoma 12.3.2:
- Added sound alarm module;
- Added module for saving JPEG images and MJPEG videos to the user-specified path;
- Added e-mail sending module (with attached JPEG images and MJPEG videos);
- Added module for running a specified program that will receive the path to the current image;
- Added module source for JPEG image displaying (updates with file changes) or cyclic playback of an MJPEG video file that was recorded with Xeoma Software for any wired and wireless security camera;
- Preview and archive module has been upgraded. Now you can also specify maximum size of archive (old recordings will be deleted if it is exceeded). Added settings to define size and compression rate of images stored to archive;
- Xeoma now supports OpenSUSE and Mint Linux distributions.
17 Feb 2012: Xeoma 12.2.17:
- Added possibility to install Xeoma on Linux without a graphical shell;
- Added localization of Xeoma into the German language.
06 Feb 2012: Xeoma 12.2.6:
- Added connect of multiple computers with Xeoma software for any wired or wireless security camera into one or multiple central servers to receive video and audio - to access remote cameras and microphones;
- Added view of remote camera pictures directly in any internet browser as jpeg images or mjpeg video in real time as from ordinary IP cameras.
23 Jan 2012: Xeoma 12.1.23:
- Motion detector: setting up zones of motion detection of any shape or size;
- Motion detector: adjustable detector's sensibility level.
31 Dec 2011: Xeoma 11.12.30:
- Added support for Linux/Ubuntu free operation system of latest versions (9, 10, 11), both 64-bit and 32-bit versions with XWindows.
16 Dec 2011: FelenaSoft company released new free webcam program Xeoma for any wired or wireless security camera with unique interface and flexible settings.
The application supports all web and IP cameras, has built-in archive and player, motion and day detectors.
The commercial mode with extended functionality is also available.