- Mac OS
By downloading, you agree to our End-user license agreement (EULA).
|History of changes and previous versions of Xeoma.||Get notifications about new versions.|
Lite edition: use 4 cameras only (6 modules in each chain);
Trial edition: unlimited functionality and any modules while settings restored to defaults every 4 hours/at program exit, rewritable archive every hour. If you need more time to test Xeoma before you buy, simply contact us;
Standard edition: no limitations in time of use or amount of modules in chains;
Pro edition: all the benefits of the standard edition + professional modules;
Free edition: use 8 cameras only (3 modules in each chain). To get Xeoma in the free edition download it here.
- By default, Xeoma starts in the trial edition. User-specified settings are reset to defaults at restarts (see more);
- Can work without installation, no admin rights required to try;
- Cameras in local network with default credentials are found automatically.
- If you are using a beta version, please send us your feedback. It will help us release bug-free official versions.
- Update to a newer version through user interface or manually.
- Free utility for customization and rebranding of Xeoma for resellers!
- Minimum requirements, computer specs and supported languages on our calculator page.
To get Xeoma in the free version, download it here. Do you like Xeoma and want it to develop faster? Help us grow: please recommend it to your friends!
To launch only the client part, add “_client” to the name of Xeoma’s executable file and launch.
Supported operating systems: Windows (Server 2000/2003/2008, XP SP2 – only x64, XP SP3 – x32/x64, Vista, 7, 8, 10), Linux both with or without graphical interface (Ubuntu 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, Debian 6 Server, 7, openSUSE 12.1, Mint 12, CentOS 6 or higher, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 or higher), ArchLinux version 2015.06.01 or higher, Mac OS X (10.7 or higher), Android OS 2.3.3 or higher, iOS 5 or higher.
For more detailed information please visit our minimum system requirements calculator page.
Supported languages: Main languages:
English, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Hungarian, Polish and Russian.
Dutch, Danish, Romanian, Turkish, Croatian, Finnish, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Ukrainian and Belorussian.
Xeoma free webcam software contains no viruses, no spyware or adware. It is free to download and safe to install and run. Even if you do not have an antivirus you can run a security scan and find confirmation on www.virustotal.com.
Launch problems troubleshooting:
– the “The publisher of this program cannot be verified” message
– antivirus messages (e.g. “Gen:Variant.Symmi.592”)
– the “Access denied” message in console
– the “Application can’t be opened.” message in Mac OS
– the “Install blocked” message in Android